Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Funds and Ducks

I spent a lovely time by the lake with a friend just before my total funds were due. There were quite a few ducks there, and although my friend and I had no desire to feed or interact with the ducks, the other park visitors had other ideas. There was a small child particularly interested in one of the woman ducks, and she decided she wanted it to be her pet. She proceeded to chase it across the grass, around the picnic table, and by our seat before eight or ten of the men ducks decided their woman friend had had enough. They ran toward the little girl, and I prepared to rush to her rescue should the men ducks truly attack her. But she turned around, elated to see them coming toward her, and they all ran away.

Needless to say, my funds are all in, and all I have to do is pack a few clothes, move out of my apartment, and hop on the plane.

Things to pray for:

My job hunt. It’s slower than I thought it would be, and I would love to have a job secured before I arrive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment