There was a barn. It was more like a shop barn than an
animal barn, and it seemed kind of old and run down. There were several people
there. There were more than 10, maybe close to 20. The ground was dirty and covered with straw. There was a big open door on one side. Maybe the door had broken off long ago and now was just an open hole. Maybe there never was a door. There was a smaller open door on one side. We
were all preparing. Everyone picked up their weapons and I picked up two copper colored metal knitting needles.
Everyone stayed in the barn, ready to defend that plot of land to the end, but I went out with my
knitting needles a little way from the barn and stood, arm outstretched, and
faced the enemy as they came pouring over the hill and around the chain link
fence on the hilltop. I held out my knitting needle and said, “You may come
this far, but you may come no farther in Jesus’ Name.”
I was unsure, low on faith and filled with doubt, but
I stood my ground. Would this even work? There was nothing to stop the enemy in reality. There was only a single girl with a knitting needle standing up to defend her friends with words.
The enemy came down, charging my invisible line, and
charged through, but as soon as any of them crossed that line, they fell down
dead. Arrows flew from the barn and killed them so they could not cross the
line I had made. My friends would never be hurt because they were back from the
line and the enemy could not approach them.
This same scene happened several times, getting ready
for battle, going out and holding my knitting needles to draw a line, and
watching the enemy fall when they reached it. Someone came with me with a
sword. They came along to protect me and keep the enemy from destroying me
while I held them back from my people. I took a sword to protect myself.
Someone commanded a friend to come with me to protect me. I told other people about the knitting needles and we stood at right angles from each other to protect all sides of the barn.
I think this dream is about prayer.
Things to pray for:
Work is super stressful. They gave us all raises and then didn't allot enough money to our wage to pay us the difference so I'm only working 4 days a week. But I still have to get 5 days worth of work done.
I would really like to get enough sleep and not have headaches and feel rested every day.
I want to start ice skating regularly and try to engage people at the ice rink with Jesus. Please pray that God will bring someone along with me so I don't have to be alone.
Please pray for peace and clarity about what God wants me to do, that I can hear him clearly and differentiate between his voice and lies. And that I would submit to his will and follow him.
I would really like to get enough sleep and not have headaches and feel rested every day.
I want to start ice skating regularly and try to engage people at the ice rink with Jesus. Please pray that God will bring someone along with me so I don't have to be alone.
Please pray for peace and clarity about what God wants me to do, that I can hear him clearly and differentiate between his voice and lies. And that I would submit to his will and follow him.
No comments:
Post a Comment