God is faithful to deliver those who follow Him. when He
sends a prophet to warn His servant He is faithful and compassionate. His grace
extends to all. He is abounding in love. while God has compassion on those who
fear Him, He destroys those who refuse to listen. He gives warnings to His
creation and then He acts. He is completely powerful and mighty. nothing
happens without His consent. nothing happens without it being His will. all
must come before Him. there is none more powerful than my God. my God is mighty
and powerful. He is slow to anger and abounding in love. who is like Him?
in Your great love you create beings and then You love them.
You interact in the lives of Your creation. You love us and You never leaves
us. You listen to us from Your throne and You reach down. You reach down with
Your mighty right hand and deliver justice. You reach down and rescue Your
servant. You are all. “You are above all. who can say, “my hand has done this”?
who can say, “these things happened by my will.”? only You can say these
things. You do not share Your honor with anyone. You do not share the glory due
Your name. You are awesome and mighty. the world turns at Your command. the
stars come out by Your command. the trees grow from small seeds by Your
command. everything happens by Your command. I sleep and I awaken by Your
command. I eat and drink by Your grace. the government functions at Your word.
hearts are unveiled when You wish it. all things happen by You and through You.
You are worthy of all praise.
You bring the sun in the morning and the seasons in their
time. You show the earth a tip of Your glory. You always love. You are
magnificent beyond words. You are wonderful beyond knowledge. You have mercy on
Your children and You continually bring them back. You are amazing beyond
measure and I love You. again and again, You take me back. You love more than I
can know. let me sing of You always. let Your love and grace flow through me.
let it be known that I love You. give me the grace to ever praise Your name.
You are so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment